Išmoksite naudotis inovatyviais technologiniais įrankiais, kurie pagerins pamokos vadybą, organizaciją, mokinių mokymosi rezultatų vertinimą, grįžtamojo ryšio suteikimą, mokytojo ir tėvų bendravimą ir bendradarbiavimą, siekiant gerinti mokinių mokymosi rezultatus.
Įgysite ir pagilinsite praktinių technologinių įgūdžių tobulinant mokinių kalbinės veiklos rūšis, mokant žodyno, gramatikos, atliekant projektinius darbus.
Pagilinsite žinias apie mobilaus mokymosi galimybes ir išmoksite kurti multimodalinį mokymosi turinį.
APRAŠAS ANGLŲ KALBA:
What tools are covered?
The aim is not to cover a huge range of tools but rather look at a few of key technologies and look at how they can be exploited and used in a range of ways. Key to this is a discussion of the challenges of introducing technology into the teaching and learning as well as the ways that will deal with issues such as formative and summative assessment, feedback. In this course, Russell Stannard will highlight a number of techniques and techologies that can help teachers make lessons more student centred and interactive. The focus will be on simple technologies that can allow teachers to create collaborative and group work based learning.
What will the participants learn?
· How to organise blended learning within the classroom;
· How to build content to add to the blended learning course;
· How to deal with areas such as assessment and feedback in a digital context.
After this course the participants will have a greater understanding
· how to organise a blended learning course;
· what the challenges to blending learning are;
· different ways to organise formative and summative assessment through technology;
· how to support/encourage autonomy in our students;
· how to build content for blended and online courses.
The topics of presentations
It will focus on a number of key areas
1. Flipped classroom.
2. Google Sites and Slides.
4. Student-centred learning.
5. Effective forms of assessment.
6. Quizz making/testing around learning content.
7. The use of video.
8. Virtual exhibitions.
9. Interaction in and out of the class.
How will the course be organised?
· Daily opening sessions based around key topic presentations and discussions.
· Hands on workshops where particpants will develop key skills and work with key technologies.
· Participants are expected to keep a reflective diary during the course, give a short presentation on the final day. The participants will prepare and present one individual lesson plan and one lesson plan in groups based on technological tools learned during the course.