Learn German at Public Service Language Centre!
Learn German at Public Service Language Centre. Whether you want to learn German for everyday life, personal interest, your job or for university studies – Public Service Language Centre is your qualified partner.
- A 40 academic hour general German course ( 2-3hour sessions 2 or 3 times per week) in small groups. The course book is available. The placement test is recommended for those non-beginners. The 40 hour course fee -se – 178 Eur. Discounts are offered for students/school children, loyal clients, family members and ‚friends‘.
- Individual German language courses. The content, hours and frequency are adjusted to clients’ needs.
- Special German language programs for students and school children preparing for studies abroad.
- Preparatory courses for Goethe institute’ international exams and TestDaf.
- A1.1 I, III 6:00-8:15 pm (starts on April 24) intensive
- A1.2+ I,III 5.30-7.30 pm (starts onApril 19) intensive
- A2.1 I, III 5:30-7:45 pm (starts on April 19) intensive
- B1.1 II, IV 7:00-8:30 pm (starts on April 18)
- B2.1+ II, IV 5.30-7.00 pm (starts in May)
- B2.2 II, IV 7:15-6:45 pm (starts in May)
- Goethe Zertifikat B2 preparatory course: II-IV 5:30 pm (starts on April 18) . This course is 36 academic hour long.
- Goethe Zertifikat C1 preparatory course:
- TestDaF preparatory course (B2/C1)